Towery works alongside entrepreneurs, leaders and shareholders on all the operations in the life of the company, such as incorporation of their business, the disposal of the company, setting up a “management package”, and through their external growth operations:
- Company formation;
- Legal advice to companies (operations on capital and fundraising, approval of the annual accounts, bylaws amendments, etc.);
- Acquisitions/equity investments: negotiation and drafting of acquisition contracts and guarantee commitments, and support with the entire process (audit, letter of intention, shareholders pact, service contract, etc.);
- Disposal of total or partial shareholdings;
- “Management package”: issuing of securities (BSA warrants, BSPCE, preferential shares, free share allocation, etc.), negotiation and drafting of shareholders pact (clauses for the transfer of securities, exit, non-compete, etc.) and promises to purchase and sell shares (of the “good/bad leaver” type), introduction of management companies;
- Legal and tax structuring: agreement for the provision of services (“management fee” type agreement), asset holding, management company, asset taxation.